By: Din Capital (Pvt) Limited
+92- 3246 8741
Synthetic Products Enterprises Limited is offering 19.35mn shares via a book building process. Out of this total offering, 75% will be offered to institutional investors and HNWI under the book building process. The ceiling price of the company is set at PKR 39.1/sh whilst floor price is PKR 23/sh. The remaining 25% shares comprising of 4.83mn shares will be offered to the general public at a price settled in the book building process. Bidding process is to be carried out on Dec-08-2014.
SPEL is principally engaged in the manufacturing and sale of packaging products for the FMCG and Food Industry and manufacturing and sale of technology intensive products to the Automobile sector. The Company is currently operating four manufacturing units, two at Kot Lakhpat and the two at Raiwind Lilliani Road, Lahore.
Strong customer base
SPEL’s strong customer base sets it apart from its peers. Among its various customers, top of the list are; Nestle, Unilever, KFC, Coca Cola, Pak Suzuki, Indus motor, Toyota.
The company has registered phenomenal growth over the past 5 years and a major reason for that growth is shift in product mix towards the high growth and high margin FMCG Sector. FY 2014 witnessed 60% of sales coming from the FMCG sector and 40% from auto sector.